Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a hassle-free, streamlined way to tour the Vatican’s top sights
- A private tour makes for an intimate and personalized experience
- Skip-the-line tickets save you time and help you bypass crowds
- See the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s dome, and more
Departure & Return
Vatican Museum entrance, under the white monumental door, on the stairs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If the Dome is closed due to poor weather, you will be given the option for an alternative path inside the Museums, but no refunds if one of the areas is closed will be given.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours of the Vatican with Francesco & his team
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use