- Skip the long line to the city’s most popular attraction
- Enjoy a comprehensive tour of the Colosseum
- Experience the arena from a unique vantage point
- Take advantage of your limited vacation time
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Show me Italy office at via Cavour 301 Please arrive 15 minutes before the departure time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Operates in all weather conditions – please bring appropriate clothing and water
- The meeting time can be subject to change. In this case, we will call/text you in advance
- Aerosols, sharp objects and large backpacks will not be allowed
- If you are late to arrive at the meeting point, you will not be able to join your tour
- In the case of inclement weather (rain, snow, frost…), the arena floor may be closed off without notice. Entry through the gladiators’ gate will not be affected but access onto the arena floor will be prohibited. In these instances, refunds cannot be provided
- Please bring valid photo ID as you will be asked to show this at the Colosseum’s entrance (including children 3-17 years)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Show Me Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms