2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Rome has so much more to explore than the Vatican and Colosseum. Discover one of its most spectacular Renaissance villas and charming historic neighborhoods with this guided tour that takes in Villa Farnesina and the Trastevere district. See sumptuous works by Raphael and others in the 16th-century villa and learn about its art and architecture from your guide. Time permitting, end with a stroll along the cobblestone lanes of Trastevere.
- Escape the crowds to visit the quiet gems of Villa Farnesina and Trastevere
- Skip-the-line tickets to take in the Renaissance frescoes by Raphael
- A guided tour with multimedia tools to bring the villa’s art to life
- Explore the winding lanes of the Trastevere district to cap off your tour
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Professional art historian guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia della Lungara, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome Tours by Tommaso
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-line Villa Farnesina Raphael Paintings & Trastevere Guided Tour in Rome?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-line Villa Farnesina Raphael Paintings & Trastevere Guided Tour in Rome?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-line Villa Farnesina Raphael Paintings & Trastevere Guided Tour in Rome?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 92028P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - OrvietoArt Tours - OrvietoCategory
Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Castel GandolfoSt. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Euroma2Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoBarcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)