6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Avoid the crowds and skip the line at Rome's top attractions on this small-group walking tour limited to 12 people. As well as visits to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, and Basilica of San Pietro, this tour includes lunch in a local restaurant.
- Small-group tour (12 maximum) ensures a personal experience
- Save time with skip-the-line entrance to major attractions
- Includes an Italian lunch at a local restaurant
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Rome hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-line to the Vatican Museums and Colosseum
Professional local guide
Lunch in typical Italian restaurant
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
Transfer from the Vatican Museums to the St. Peter Basilica
Drop off at hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find your
hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Without this information we can not guarantee the correct service
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due the covid 19 restrictions the direct passage from the Sistine chapel to the basilica is not allowed. a car will wait for you at the exit of the Vatican Museums to go to St. Peter's Basilica. no drop off at the hotel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Tour: Ancient Rome and Vatican Museums - Full Day lunch included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Tour: Ancient Rome and Vatican Museums - Full Day lunch included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Tour: Ancient Rome and Vatican Museums - Full Day lunch included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Tour: Ancient Rome and Vatican Museums - Full Day lunch included?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Tour: Ancient Rome and Vatican Museums - Full Day lunch included
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteVilla TorloniaSt. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Domus AugustanaHard Rock Cafe Rome House of Livia (Casa di Livia)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Piazza BarberiniPiazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereMuseum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)