3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Fiumicino Airport/Rome accommodation pickup and drop-off
Captain and crew
Local Licensed Guide in Naples, Capri, Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento
Use of Jet Ski (where and when permitted from local laws)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Landing and facility fees
Brunch on boat
Lunch&Dinner on boat
Snacks,Coffee and Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure and Return Point: Your accommodation in Rome.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Consider that in high season, to be shure to enjoy the Tour, you must book this Tour minimum 90 days before
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- No Shoes can be worn on board (They will be placed in a basket for retrieval upon leaving the boat)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ILLYRIATOURS
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SuperVipYacht Cruise from Rome Port: Private South Tyrrhenian Sea 7 Days ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during SuperVipYacht Cruise from Rome Port: Private South Tyrrhenian Sea 7 Days ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SuperVipYacht Cruise from Rome Port: Private South Tyrrhenian Sea 7 Days ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
SuperVipYacht Cruise from Rome Port: Private South Tyrrhenian Sea 7 Days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeHelicopter Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoWater Tours - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Cruises - Lake BraccianoHelicopter Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaWater Tours - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Cruises - Lake BolsenaHelicopter Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiMulti-day Tours - AssisiWater Tours - AssisiMulti-day Cruises - AssisiCategory
Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FrattePiazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereNational Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Pincio Gardens (Pincio)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaHerculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)TestaccioAncient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Gladiator MuseumPiazza della RotondaGarbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Baths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)