Are you interested in?
Ancient Rome Tours
40 Tours & Activities
496 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
2971 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Follow the regal footsteps of one of Rome’s most powerful and scandalous families on this first-of-its-kind Borgias walking tour. Visit historic sites with ties to the clan of Rodrigo Borgia, also known as Pope Alexander VI, and hear tales of the family’s cut-throat rise to power from an entertaining historian guide. Separate fact from fiction and gain a new appreciation for the hit TV series as you visit some of Rome’s most iconic monuments. Tour size is limited for a more intimate small-group experience.
- 2-hour Borgias-themed walking tour of Rome
- Learn about the dark deeds and legacy of one of Rome's most powerful families
- Popular choice for fans of the hit Showtime series
- Get a new perspective on some of Rome's most iconic monuments
- See landmarks like Castel Sant'Angelo, Palazzo Sforza and St Peter's Square
- Small group for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointP.za Pia/Castel S. Angelo, 00193 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Get Your Tour & Tickets
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ancient Rome Treasures Walking Tour: The Borgia Family and its Secrets?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ancient Rome Treasures Walking Tour: The Borgia Family and its Secrets?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 9208P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeCity Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiCategory
Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Villa TorloniaBasilica di Sant'AgostinoHoly Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoSt. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)La PietàSt. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Raphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloPortico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Rome Via del CorsoHouse of Livia (Casa di Livia)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàCapitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleBasilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)