2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Save time waiting in line for this popular attraction with skip-the-line tickets for to Rome's famous Borghese Gallery. With tickets in hand and your tour guide in the lead (optional), explore the gardens and see masterpieces by Raffaello, Canova, Caravaggio, and Bernini. Choose to explore independently or take the guided tour option.
- Save precious vacation time with skip-the-line benefits
- Prepurchased tickets guarantee admission to this popular attraction
- Choose to navigate the museum on your own or take the guided tour
- Explore the museum highlights at your pace
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Piazzale Scipione Borghese, 5, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please note that bags are not permitted inside the Borghese Gallery, and will need to be checked in at the cloakroom before to be collected afterwards
- Adult pricing applies to all
- Arrive strictly at 10:45 as there is no accommodation for other entrance times. Entrance is strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after these times cannot be accommodated.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Loving Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Tickets to the Borghese Gallery in Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Tickets to the Borghese Gallery in Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Tickets to the Borghese Gallery in Rome?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Tickets to the Borghese Gallery in Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza del PopoloJaniculum Hill (Gianicolo)Antico Caffè GrecoBasilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Caelian Hill (Celio)Foro ItalicoLeonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoBioparcoRome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaCampo de' FioriVilla of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Hydromania