- Private, full-day walking tour of ancient Roman highlights
- Discover the secrets of the mighty empire from your knowledgeable guide
- Visit the mighty Colosseum, Roman Forum, Pantheon and more
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to avoid wasting time in queues
- Get tips from your guide on the best place to dine during a lunch break
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
You will meet your tour guide in the Piazza del Colosseo, just in front the Colosseum, near the Constantine Arch.
You will end the tour after the visit of the Vatican Museum
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FASHION TOUR&MIT
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands