11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees, road tolls, fuel
Driver/guide at disposal full day
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Wine tasting to be paid on the spot (price starting from "free of charge" to 50 euro depending on the type of winery and tasting)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your address in Rome, whether that is a Hotel or private apartment.
10/9/2020 - 12/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Driver In Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tuscany Wine Tour: Montalcino and Montepulciano from Rome?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tuscany Wine Tour: Montalcino and Montepulciano from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tuscany Wine Tour: Montalcino and Montepulciano from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tuscany Wine Tour: Montalcino and Montepulciano from Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tuscany Wine Tour: Montalcino and Montepulciano from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica) Tours & TicketsBasilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo) Tours & TicketsCinecittà World Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Francesca Romana Tours & TicketsPiazza della Rotonda Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Maria Sopra Minerva Tours & TicketsVatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani) Tours & TicketsHydromania Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria) Tours & TicketsVia Giulia Tours & TicketsJewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma) Tours & TicketsTrastevere Tours & TicketsBarcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia) Tours & TicketsPiazza del Popolo Tours & TicketsSilvano Toti Globe Theatre Tours & TicketsAqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti) Tours & TicketsPiazza Venezia Tours & TicketsBasilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro) Tours & TicketsPincio Gardens (Pincio) Tours & Tickets