8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Get the most out of visiting the top must-see sights of Rome on a private guided tour. You’ll skip the lines with priority tickets, leaving more time to learn about the history of some of Rome’s most impressive ancient sites from your guide. While you’ll be transported around Rome via comfortable vehicle, you will walk with your guide through each site, for a more intimate and close-up experience. Tours are fully customizable to suit your needs and interests.
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- Hotel transfers via Mercedes or Opel van are included
- Enjoy the freedom of a flexible itinerary
- An ideal trip for travelers who want to see Rome’s most famous sights
Saved to wishlist!
Private licensed blue-badge Tour Guide for the full day tour of Rome (8hrs)
Professional Driver at your complete disposal from the pick up to the drop off.
Transport by air-conditioned private Luxury Mercedes E class, V class, Vito, Sprinter van.
Private walking tour inside the Colosseum (1hr) or Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palati hill (2/3hrs)
Private walking tour inside Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica (2/3hrs)
The tour is customizable. You can ask your private guide to charge your itinerary the way you like.
Vatican Museums are closed on Sunday. You will visit the Roman Forum, Caesar's Palace & the Capitol Hill.
We'll pre-purchase the Colosseum and the Vatican Museums tickets for you. Tickets for the Colosseum and the Vatican are Non-Refundable and Non-Exchangeable.You will pay the tickets cash directly to your tour guide at the end of the tour.
Vatican Museums & St. Peter's Basilica skip-the-line tickets: Eur 30,00 per person
Colosseum skip-the-line tickets: Eur 25,00 per person
Earphones rental (More than 6 people): Eur 5,00 per person
FCO or CIA Airport pick up or drop off_Extra charge Eur 70,00 cash per van
Port of Civitavecchia pick up/drop off_Extra charge Eur 150,00 cash per van
Food and drinks.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You can also request, with additional costs, the pick up from the airport from the port:
- Fiumicino International Airport pick up and drop off: Extra Charge_Eur 70,00 cash per van
- Port of Civitavecchia pick up and drop off: Extra Charge_Eur 150,00 cash per van
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations.
- Earphones are mandatory for groups (more than 6 people) inside the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For last minute bookings, skip the line tickets (Colosseum or Vatican Museums) may be sold out. In that case you may decide to divide the hours of the tour and visit the Vatican the next day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Limousine Service in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VIP Tour of Rome, Colosseum & Vatican Museums, Driver & Private Tour Guide with Skip the LIne Tickets?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during VIP Tour of Rome, Colosseum & Vatican Museums, Driver & Private Tour Guide with Skip the LIne Tickets?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "If you have limited time or would like a professional experience with a mix of education and culture, then take the 1 Day Rome Tour." See review
- "If you don't think you can afford this, then wait one year, save your money and go the following Year!" See review
- "I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who is in the city for only 1 or 2 days." See review
Product code: 26786P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeShore Excursions - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoPorts of Call Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaShore Excursions - OrvietoBus Tours - OrvietoArchaeology Tours - OrvietoWalking Tours - OrvietoPorts of Call Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoFull-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Paciotti SalumeriaVia Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Piazza della RotondaLargo di Torre ArgentinaChurch of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Ancient RomeBasilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Rome Via NazionalePiazza Farnese Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Palatine Hill (Palatino)Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoNational Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)