3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This tour, which allows you to explore Rome on an Italian Vespa scooter, makes the journey just as fun as the destination. Traveling by scooter means that you’ll be able to wind in and out of traffic, and won’t have to worry about parking a bulky vehicle on Rome’s winding streets. Plus, a short duration time makes this tour the ideal choice for time-pressed travelers.
- Whiz round Rome on a Vespa scooter on this unique tour
- A great introduction for first-time visitors
- Stop regularly for photos without worrying about parking
- A brief experience that's ideal for time-pressed travelers
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Use of helmet
A lot of fun
Food and drinks
Pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Via Baccina, 43, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child under 8 years
- Not available for: children 8 and younger, pregnant women.
- Driver must have:
- Previous scooter driving experience
- Valid national driving licence enabling to drive the category of the vehicle being driven. Unless your national driving licence was issued by an EU/EFTA-member state, it must be accompanied either by an international driving permit, to be obtained prior to departure, or by a certified translation (traduzione giurata) into Italian
- 500 deposit on credit card: Our systems release the security deposit right after the end of the rental agreement. However, it may happen that the blocked amount doesn't come immediately available to the customer. Usually the interbank circuits and the companies managing credit cards require technical times, which can keep the amount blocked for a few days, and in some cases even for a few weeks.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rome by Vespa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vespa Tour: The best of Rome (3 hours - Morning)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Vespa Tour: The best of Rome (3 hours - Morning)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vespa Tour: The best of Rome (3 hours - Morning)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Vespa Tour: The best of Rome (3 hours - Morning)
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingRomeCity Tours - Lake BraccianoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BolsenaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - AssisiVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Piazza della RotondaSilvano Toti Globe TheatreTrinità dei MontiFountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Campo de' FioriTrevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Villa CelimontanaGreat Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaAra Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Basilica di Sant'Andrea della Valle