- Admire Rome's most important masterpieces of baroque art in just hours
- Visit churches like Sant’Andrea delle Fratte and Sant’Ignazio di Loyola
- A guide for insights into the city's iconic paintings and sculptures
- Customize the tour to include your favorite works or artists
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Outside the Spanish Embassy of the Vatican (near the column by the Spanish Steps) Address: Piazza di Spagna, 57
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, not suitable for those with limited mobility
- Please note: Your driver can pick you up in your central located hotel in Rome with an extra price. Please just inform us in order to arrange and provide all the informarion
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please be on time to avoid losing entry and thus missing the tour.
- Please bring comfortable shoes and a refillable water bottle.
- Please make sure you ask the guide any curiosities you may have during the tour, we want to ensure you have the very best experience!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Barcelona Tours
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Walk with Bernini Caravaggio Michelangelo and Raphael.