2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Rotterdam is known for its history, art, and architecture, but it can be hard to tick off all of the city’s cultural highlights on a self-led excursion. Benefit from insights provided by an art historian on a walking tour of the city and explore iconic landmarks including the Markthal, Timmerhuis, and Erasmus Bridge. Along the way, pause for snacks and gain insight into daily life in the city.
- Follow an itinerary that includes a number of city landmarks
- Learn about the city’s architectural history from a professional art historian
- Enjoy an authentic taste of Rotterdam life with a snack in the local market
- Begin and conclude at a convenient location in central Rotterdam
Saved to wishlist!
Professional architect guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Please dress according to the weather conditions
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk Rotterdam
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the social distancing policy during Cultural Walking Tour in Rotterdam?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Cultural Walking Tour in Rotterdam
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingRotterdamCity Tours - South HollandWalking Tours - South HollandCity Tours - DordrechtWalking Tours - DordrechtCity Tours - AmsterdamWalking Tours - AmsterdamCategory