- Round-trip transportation from Pula so you can simply enjoy the scenery
- All tastings included: cookies, chocolate, truffles
- Guide provides commentary on the Istrian region's culinary history
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Umag, Novigrad, Rovinj, Pula, Medulin located hotels
Upon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Magical Motovun seightseeing with truffle tasting day trip.