- Downtown Sacramento food and history tour
- Sample small bites and artisanal treats at multiple locations
- Get an inside look at Sacramento's foodie culture
- See essential landmarks and hidden gems
- Food samples included, and vegetarian options are available
Departure & Return
Departure PointSacramento, Sacramento, California
Please meet your tour guide **INSIDE** the Hyatt Regency Hotel at 1209 L Street in Sacramento. Your tour guide will be waiting INSIDE the hotel lobby right outside the entrance to Hyatt Regency's 1819 bar (directly across from public restrooms) It is towards the right after entering the hotel's front entrance. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the tour start time. Public parking is available at the Hyatt Regency on 12th Street and L Street (entrance on 12th Street). It is the more expensive parking option but also the most convenient due to its proximity to the tour's starting location. If you don't mind walking a couple of blocks, we recommend parking at the public garage on the corner of J Street and 10th Street on Saturdays. Fee is $5.00 all day. Hyatt Regency Parking $5.25 1st hour $1.75 each additional 1/2 hour $20 maximum Capitol Garage: Weekday Rates (6 a.m. to 5 p.m.) $1.50 each half hour $18.00 daily maximum charge 10th & J Street: Weekend Rates - Saturday $5.00 daily maximum charge all day #Meeting Address 1209 L Street, Sacramento, CA, 95814
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Roots Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.