- 3-hour food walking tour of Sacramento’s Midtown area
- Learn from the guide about the art and architecture in Midtown
- Stop at several eateries for tastings of savory and sweet dishes, and drinks
- Hear commentary from your guide while strolling at a leisurely pace
Departure & Return
Our Midtown Arts Tour will be launched at the center stage of the MARRS District, Midtown, Sacramento. You will find Center Stage right next to Comedy Spot - between J and K Streets on 20th Street. The stage is located in the center of the strip building. 1050 20th St, Sacramento, CA 95811. Tour guide will be waiting on the stage 10 minutes prior to tour launch. Please call 1-800-407-8918 if you see you are running late or find yourself lost and need directions prior to the tour launch time. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the tour start time. Public parking is available throughout Midtown - many economy parking lots. We recommend bringing cash ($5 bills) and quarters if you choose to pay by meter. A couple recommended parking lots to try and see if there is availability are: 1116 20th Street ($5 parking) and 1901 L Street. There is also 4 hour meter parking down 20th (between I and H streets). Meeting Address 1050 20th Street, Sacramento, CA, 95811
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests. In the event of cancellation, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Roots Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.