Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- We all find ourselves in extraordinary circumstances so we are coming together to ensure the health and safety of our communities as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to escalate. The health and safety of our drivers and passangers is our top priority.
- Our drivers sanitize the Vehicle before each ride.
- We use disinfecting wipes and spray.
- For everyones safety, we put a clear plastic divider between the passengers and drivers.
- We provide you with hand sanitizer before entering the vehicle to help keep your hands clean.
- You don’t need to touch the handles of the car as the drivers will open and close the door for you.
- All drivers will be wearing a face mask/cover.
- We highly request that all riders also do the same.
- We encourage this because it can slow the spread of the virus as some people don’t show symptoms
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bk Best Wine Tasting Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands