6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Local English and arabic speaking guide/Driver
1-5 travellers 4WD and 6-8 travellers - Minivan .
Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in the region.
- Salalah Airport, Salalah Oman
- Salalah port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Travellers are required to have a copy of their travel identifications as we cross the security check point.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Salalah Tourism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore West of Salalah picturesque places- Full Day ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore West of Salalah picturesque places- Full Day ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore West of Salalah picturesque places- Full Day ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore West of Salalah picturesque places- Full Day ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore West of Salalah picturesque places- Full Day
6 to 8 hours
4 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
22 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisEco ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalalahShore Excursions - Abu Dhabi4WD Tours - Abu DhabiSporting Events - Abu DhabiBus Tours - Abu DhabiNature and Wildlife - Abu DhabiSafaris - Abu DhabiEco Tours - Abu DhabiExtreme - Abu DhabiPorts of Call Tours - Abu DhabiShore Excursions - Muscat4WD Tours - MuscatSporting Events - MuscatBus Tours - MuscatNature and Wildlife - MuscatSafaris - MuscatEco Tours - MuscatExtreme - MuscatPorts of Call Tours - MuscatShore Excursions - Dubai4WD Tours - DubaiSporting Events - DubaiBus Tours - DubaiNature and Wildlife - DubaiSafaris - DubaiEco Tours - DubaiExtreme - DubaiPorts of Call Tours - DubaiCategory