Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Avoid the hassle of the ferry with a Capri boat tour from Salerno
- Beverages, sandwiches, fruit, and other snacks provided on board
- Admire the sights on Capri by land and sea with a small group
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling; beach towels provided
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at 09:15am the Molo Manfredi in the Port of Salerno, right after the Stazione Marittima. Once you are in Molo Manfredi look for our local partner BLU MEDITERRANEO signs and flags.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires a minimum number of 6 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY You Know!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff