7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience both the destructive and productive power of Mt. Vesuvius with this private driving tour that includes stops to visit the ruins of Pompeii and the lush vineyards on the rich volcanic slopes. Enjoy free time to explore the ancient Roman city on your own, followed by a tour of the family-run Cantina del Vesuvius winery and a three-course tasting lunch featuring five Lacryma Christi wines, olive oil, and wine vinegar.
- Pickup and transportation leaves time for both Pompeii and a winery lunch
- Stroll the Roman roads in Pompeii to see the shops, villas, baths, and more
- Visit the vineyards and cellar at a local winery and relax over lunch
- Upgrade to add optional visits to Mount Vesuvius, Herculaneum, or Oplontis
Saved to wishlist!
5 Course Wine Tastings of Lacryma Christi DOC from Vesuvius
Lunch - 3 course lunch with samples of local specialties from Vesuvius
Wine Vinegar and Olive Oil Tastings from Vesuvius
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
English speaking driver
Tour Guided of Cantina del Vesuvio Winery
Private Reserved Session on the terrace overlooking the gulf of Naples and Capri Island
Ticket of entrance to Pompeii Ruins (about 16€..)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pick-up and Drop-off are offered from Hotels, B&B, Ports and Train Stations.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cantina del Vesuvio
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii Ruins & Wine Tasting with Lunch on Vesuvius with Private Transfer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii Ruins & Wine Tasting with Lunch on Vesuvius with Private Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii Ruins & Wine Tasting with Lunch on Vesuvius with Private Transfer?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff