- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- 6 hour private boat trip to the Amalfi Coast
- Stop to swim off the boat in scenic spots.
- Flexible itinerary that can be tailored to your preferences
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Departure from the port at Piazza Della Concordia, which is not far from where cruise ships arrive. Once you exit the cruise ship, take a taxi to the neighboring port (aprox. 5 minutes) or walk (aprox. 20 minutes). Walk to the end of the pier and wait in front of the booth selling tickets for the ferry.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Select one of four types of boats when booking: groups of up to six people can travel by open wooden boat, up to 8 people in a speedboat with shaded seating, up to 10 people in a luxury speedboat, and groups of up to 30 people can be accommodated in a comfortable large boat.
The itinerary is up to you, but a classic tour leaves from Salerno to a series of picturesque villages, including Vietri sul Mare, Cetara, Maiori, Minori, and Ravello, which commands sweeping views of the Gulf of Salerno.
You’ll see the town of Amalfi and the Conca dei Marini, then pass a bridge that’s popular with high divers. Continue along towering limestone cliffs dotted with colorful villas, then turn back towards Salerno, where this tour concludes at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- If you are coming in on a cruise, you will be docked at the cruise ship port. A car can be set up to take you to the Piazza della Corcordia port where the boat excursion departs. Just let us know at the time of booking, or you can simply take a taxi, as the ports are roughly a distance of 5 minutes.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff