2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Just north of modern seaside Paestrum sits a major city of the Greek, Lucanian and Roman periods. Although anyone can walk through the ruins of Paestrum, most visitors are not experienced classicists, and a licensed tour guide can bring the city’s amphitheater, civic buildings, and residential ruins alive. Learn about the site’s unique art and architecture from your art historian guide, and take photos that preserve your memory of the day for years to come.
- Paestrum attracts a crowd, but that’s no problem with this ‘skip the line’ tour
- Ask the tough questions during your tour of the Paestrum Archaeological Museum
- At these residential ruins, glimpse into everyday Greek and Roman life
- Avoid jostling to hear the commentary: this tour is just your group and your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Magna Graecia, 84047 Paestum SA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalernoArchaeology Tours - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiArchaeology Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiHistorical Tours - PompeiiCategory