3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Baia di Trentova, Italy
Viale Francesco Niglio Medaglia D'Argento G. D. F, 109, 84048 Santa Maria di Castellabate SA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- let me know if you have health issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enzo Masullo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tresino Hike - Cilento coast?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tresino Hike - Cilento coast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tresino Hike - Cilento coast?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tresino Hike - Cilento coast?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tresino Hike - Cilento coast
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSalernoHiking - AmalfiNature and Wildlife - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiHiking - PositanoNature and Wildlife - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoHiking - PompeiiNature and Wildlife - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiCategory