9 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
8 nights accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
Pick-up from Airport. Private transportation provided on-trip. Local professional guide in English.
All National Park Entry Fee(as as indicated in the itinerary)
A warm, comfortable Snowcoach Tour to Yellowstone wonderland, Old Faithful, or Yellowstone Canyon.
Snowshoeing to explore the snowy landscape in the park with your guide. No prior experience needed.
Take a Sleigh Rides in a National Elk Refuge
Binoculars for guests with universal phone adapter for wildlife watching, outdoor sports travel.
A soothing soak in the world-famous naturally fed hot springs pools makes the perfect experience.
Cold Hand and Foot Warmers provide air-activated warmth for keeping warm of guests in the activity.
4x4 Jeep tour in the Monument Valley .
Antelope Canyon Slot Tour Learn about Antelope Canyon's geology,cultural history from a Navajo guide
Air tour:Check out really appreciate as Lake Powell,Horseshoe Bend, Reflection Canyon from the sky!
Snacks/refreshments, hot chocolate drink, and bottled water.
Guide gratuity (5-10% of tour price recommended)
Airfares or other transportation between your home and destination
Trip cancellation insurance or any other Travel Insurance
Dinners and alcoholic beverages
Any additional at your own expense activities, excursions, or entertainment
Any personal expenses,such as laundry,valet services,telephone calls,mini bar and etc.
Salt Lake City Airport pick up before 9:00 am, or after 9:00 pm will be charge $50
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests are requested to arrive at the airport before 12:00 PM (noon). Later arrivals may require changes to the itinerary.
Guests are requested to schedule departure flights after 8:00 PM. Earlier departures may require changes to the itinerary. We suggest you schedule departure flights for the next day after getting back.
If you want to arrange to be picked up at your hotel, just let us know the address of your hotel in advance.
If you arrive before noon, you will be taken to at least one stop in or around the Salt Lake City area, including either Temple Square, Antelope Island, Utah State Capitol building, or the Hill Aerospace Museum before driving to Idaho Falls. Guest arrival between noon - 2:00 PM, will have an hour tour at Salt Lake City area. Guest arrival later than 14:00 PM will be drop off at the hotel.
If you’d like to start your tour from an area other than Salt Lake City, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements.
- Salt Lake City Intl Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/15/2021 - 3/10/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
12/15/2022 - 3/10/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This itinerary is only a sample. Due to flight arrival times, road and weather conditions, and to accommodate your abilities and interests, the order and locations are subject to change. Your guide will keep you updated daily. We want everyone to have a safe adventure, with cherished memories, and an unforgettable experience!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- This group starts with 2 people, a continues with about 3-8 people. If you only have 1-2 people traveling, you need to ask our customer service to choose a group of guests to join the group. It is recommended that you book early.
- 【Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Pick-up】Free airport pick-up is available between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm (Actual landing time of flight).
- Airport Pick-up Suggestions: Guests on domestic flights in the United States are requested to arrive at the SLC airport before 12:00 PM, and guests on international flights are scheduled to arrive at the SLC airport at 11:00 AM.
- 【St. George, or Las Vegas Drop off】Information on airport drop-off: Please book a flight after 12:00pm on a domestic flight. Then your tour guide will drive 6-7 hours back to Salt Lake City.
- 【Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Drop off】Information on airport drop-off: Please book a flight after 21:00pm on a domestic flight.
- No matter what you’re into: food, wine, history, art, music, or anything else, we give you the freedom to personalize your vacation with optional excursions that speak to your interests. When you book your excursions with us, you can be assured that every optional excursion that we offer coordinates with the free time that you'll have at your destination, so you'll never have conflicts between included and optional activities. Our team of travel experts carefully selects each optional excursion that we offer to ensure that you receive the highest quality at a great value.
- Children 5 years old an younger may not be able to participate in some of the activities on the tour. If you have children who are younger than 5, please let us know so we can work on other arrangements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nomad Unlimited Adventure
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 9 Day Winter Yellowstone, Grand Teton & Mighty 5 National Park Private Explorer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 9 Day Winter Yellowstone, Grand Teton & Mighty 5 National Park Private Explorer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 9 Day Winter Yellowstone, Grand Teton & Mighty 5 National Park Private Explorer?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 9 Day Winter Yellowstone, Grand Teton & Mighty 5 National Park Private Explorer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
9 Day Winter Yellowstone, Grand Teton & Mighty 5 National Park Private Explorer
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalt Lake CityBus Tours - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahMulti-day Tours - UtahWalking Tours - UtahCategory
Fort Douglas Military Museum Tours & TicketsThanksgiving Point Tours & TicketsLeonardo Museum Tours & TicketsUtah Olympic Park Tours & TicketsRed Butte Garden Tours & TicketsDiscovery Gateway Children's Museum Tours & TicketsLiberty Park Tours & TicketsSnowbird Ski and Summer Resort Tours & TicketsUtah's Hogle Zoo Tours & TicketsThis is the Place Heritage Park Tours & TicketsPark City Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsTracy Aviary Tours & TicketsSolitude Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsKennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine) Tours & TicketsLatter-day Saints Church History Museum Tours & TicketsBrighton Resort Tours & TicketsNatural History Museum of Utah Tours & TicketsLatter-day Saints Family History Library Tours & Tickets