8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the Eagle’s Nest, Adolf Hitler’s former mountaintop retreat, plus Berchtesgaden and Lake Königssee on this full-day private trip from Salzburg. Ascend to the infamous Eagle’s Nest and absorb its panoramic views, and visit the town of Berchtesgaden for lunch (own expense). Afterward, explore Berchtesgaden salt mine and admire mountain-ringed Königssee with an optional boat ride on its glassy waters. Price is per vehicle on this customizable tour and includes Salzburg hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel, Airbnb or private address in the city of Salzburg and nearer surrounding areas.
- W. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available on request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Eagle's Nest and Bavarian Alps Day Trip from Salzburg?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Eagle's Nest and Bavarian Alps Day Trip from Salzburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Eagle's Nest and Bavarian Alps Day Trip from Salzburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen) Tours & TicketsMichael Haydn Museum Tours & TicketsMozarteum Tours & TicketsSalzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur) Tours & TicketsHallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein) Tours & TicketsHohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Zoo Tours & TicketsNational Park Hohe Tauern Tours & TicketsNonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg) Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Museum Tours & TicketsToy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum) Tours & TicketsGeorg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg) Tours & TicketsStiegl Brauwelt Tours & TicketsSalzburg Old Market (Alter Markt) Tours & TicketsGetreidegasse Tours & TicketsCathedral Museum (Dommuseum) Tours & Tickets