- 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour pass for San Antonio
- Hear about the history of Texas and San Antonio
- See the city at your own pace with departures throughout the day
- Get clear views from the double-decker bus
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Proceed to the Alamo Plaza, board the double-decker bus and take in unobstructed views of the Alamo. From there, cruise by top attractions in the city, stopping to explore at any of the stops along the route. Buses run regularly, and your driver-guide provides informative onboard commentary about the city and its sights.
You also get admission to the Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum, and to the San Antonio Museum of Art, which features the largest collection of ancient Egyptian, Greek, Roman, and Asian art in the southwestern United States.
See a full list of the itinerary below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 11 and under gain free admittance to the museum
- Ages 0-3 are free to join the tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing San Antonio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by 48-Hour San Antonio Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Buckhorn Saloon and Museum of Art Admission.