- General admission to the San Antonio Zoo
- See animals including giraffes, zebras, hippos, and armadillos
- Learn about tigers, gibbons, and others at the daily talks
- Family-friendly attraction suitable for all ages
- Ride the carousel or train for extra fun (own expense)
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
What To Expect
Wander through several sections of the zoo including Africa Live!, the Savanna, Amphibia, Big Cat Valley, and Flamingo Mingle to see everything from zebra and giraffes to lions and flamingoes.
Find out more about some of the zoo's most popular animals during daily presentations (check the schedule for timing).
At the Zootennial Carousel, kids can catch a ride on native Texas animals such as a whooping crane, white-tailed deer, Texas horned lizard, and the jackalope, along with other creatures. The zoo train offers rides around the premises (additional expense), and refreshments are available for purchase at the cafe.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Inclement weather may cause certain areas of the park to temporally close
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Antonio Zoo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was good had to leave early because it rained not too many animals were out when we went good good good" See review
- "It was a last minute trip, and getting to go to the zoo so readily was a treat." See review
- "I wasn’t able to get electric wheelchair so we left earlier than we wanted to they need to have more!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews