- 2-hour Segway tour of historic San Antonio
- Head over to The Alamo, Tower of the Americas, San Fernando Cathedral and other landmarks
- Have time to check out the Bexar County Courthouse, El Mercado, and Arts Village La Villita
- Learn from your guide about San Antonio's top sights
- Get a comprehensive overview of downtown San Antonio
- Includes guide and use of equipment
Departure & Return
San Antonio Segway tours is conveniently four blocks west of the Alamo in downtown San Antonio at 260 East Houston Street. Our Segway store front is at the SW corner of the intersection of Houston Street and Navarro Street and is on the same side of the street as the Majestic and Starbucks.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Children under 18 must be accompanies by a parent or guardian
- Minimum weight of 100 pounds, max weight of 275 pounds
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Nation - San Antonio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Segway Tour of Historic San Antonio.