3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Drive a GoCar around San Diego's Point Loma area on this self-paced tour. No need for a tour bus or a taxi; you and your party aboard a touring car will follow a GPS route designed to show you the highlights. Depart Old Town and head for Liberty Station, the Cabrillo National Monument, Point Loma ecological preserve, Sunset Cliffs, and the Ocean Beach neighborhood.
- Rental of a GPS-enabled touring car
- Map and helmet provided
- Predeparture orientation for all riders and drivers
- Self-paced tour great for independent travelers
Select this option for 2 passengers in the same vehicle. If booking more than 2 people please submit separate orders.
Saved to wishlist!
Rental of GPS touring car
Tank of gas
8.75% environmental fee for carbon offset, gasoline and tire recycling
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), approximately $19
Departure & Return
3918 Mason St , 3918 Mason St, San Diego, CA 92110, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Driver's License Required and be 21+ to Drive
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GoCar Tours San Diego
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during GoCar Talking GoCar 3Hr Tour: Point Loma Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during GoCar Talking GoCar 3Hr Tour: Point Loma Adventure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during GoCar Talking GoCar 3Hr Tour: Point Loma Adventure?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 3871P12
Compare Similar Experiences
GoCar Talking GoCar 3Hr Tour: Point Loma Adventure
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSan Diego4WD Tours - CaliforniaSporting Events - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaAudio Guides - CaliforniaExtreme - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - California4WD Tours - La JollaSporting Events - La JollaBus Tours - La JollaCity Tours - La JollaAudio Guides - La JollaExtreme - La JollaHalf-day Tours - La Jolla4WD Tours - Palm SpringsSporting Events - Palm SpringsBus Tours - Palm SpringsCity Tours - Palm SpringsAudio Guides - Palm SpringsExtreme - Palm SpringsHalf-day Tours - Palm SpringsCategory
Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose GardenSan Diego Model Railroad Museum (SDMRM)B-Street Pier & Cruise Ship TerminalSan Diego Zoo Safari ParkSpreckels Organ PavilionJapanese Friendship GardenPetco ParkMuseum of Contemporary Art San Diego (MCASD)San Diego Air & Space MuseumMuseum of Making MusicNew Children's MuseumSeaport VillageCoronadoBelmont ParkShelter IslandSpeed Circuit Family Fun CenterDowntown San DiegoGreen Flash Brewing Co.El Campo Santo CemeteryOcean Beach Pier