6 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WE deliver and pick up anywhere on Mission bay
Paddle board, life vest, fin, paddle, leash
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Mission Bay, San Diego, CA 92109, USA - We deliver and pick up anywhere on Mission bay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Pb paddle board rentals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paddle Board Rental in San Diego?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Paddle Board Rental in San Diego?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paddle Board Rental in San Diego?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paddle Board Rental in San Diego?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Paddle Board Rental in San Diego
6 to 12 hours
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Boat RentalsSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWater Equipment RentalsWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan DiegoBoat Rentals - CaliforniaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - CaliforniaWater Equipment Rentals - CaliforniaBoat Rentals - La JollaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - La JollaWater Equipment Rentals - La JollaBoat Rentals - Palm SpringsSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Palm SpringsWater Equipment Rentals - Palm SpringsCategory
Del MarShelter IslandEl Campo Santo CemeterySan Diego Automotive MuseumLiberty StationSEA LIFE® San Diego AquariumHeritage ParkSpreckels Organ PavilionBelmont ParkJapanese Friendship GardenOcean Beach PierGaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton HouseInez Grant Parker Memorial Rose GardenMingei International MuseumCoronadoFleet Science CenterDowntown San DiegoMission BeachOld Globe TheaterPetco Park