- Dinner cruise in San Diego
- Panoramic views of San Diego, the amazing city skyline and the beautiful California coastline
- Listen to live entertainment while you cruise on the Spirit of San Diego
- Upgrade to include an open bar
Departure & Return
Flagship ticket booth
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board your ship in the evening, leaving from a dock on North Harbor Drive. As soon as you step on board your vessel, the Spirit of San Diego, you’ll receive a welcome greeting and an included glass of sparkling wine. This well-appointed ship offers a range of amenities, including an open-air observation deck, where you can enjoy fantastic views and take in some cool ocean breezes during your ride.
Find your seat for dinner in the ship’s enclosed cabin, a setting that ensures a comfortable environment in both cool and warm weather. Depending on the cruise option you select, you’ll enjoy a meal of favorites like prime rib (Sundays), steak, pan-seared salmon, chicken picatta or manicotti, plus salads and dessert. You can also choose to upgrade with an optional open bar, including unlimited beer, premium wines, well drinks and premium booze.
Thanks to the ship’s huge windows, you’ll enjoy a memorable meal-time view, offering panoramic looks at San Diego’s glistening skyline.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Must be 21 years or older to choose the open bar option
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. The local operator can accommodate most dietary needs including but not limited to gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please note: boarding is 30-minutes prior to departure time
- Please provide contact information (i.e cell phone) for the local operator to be able to reach you in case of changes to boarding or yacht
- Indoor and Outdoor dining
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear masks in indoor public settings and businesses. By entering the premise without a mask you agree you are in compliance with the order.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flagship Cruises Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by San Diego Harbor Dinner Cruise.