- Ride the San Diego Trolley
- Hop on and off at any of the 11 stops as often as you like
- Stops are conveniently located close to all popular attractions, shops and restaurants
- Create your own itinerary to see the most popular sights of San Diego
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Climb aboard the trolley at any of its 11 convenient stopping points (see Itinerary below) any time during its normal operating hours. Trolleys come to each stop every 30 minutes. One of the many sights you can visit during the course of your ride is Old Town State Historic Park, often called the “Jamestown of the Pacific,” where you can discover the history of California’s founding amidst the area’s range of 19th-century buildings. There are also stops along the way for the world-famous San Diego Zoo, which houses a virtual Noah’s Ark of wildlife, the USS Midway and the historic Gaslamp Quarter.
It's the perfect way to get around during your next visit to San Diego.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Emotional support animals or pets are not allowed
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by San Diego Tour: Hop-on Hop-off Trolley.