Explore our promoted experiences
- San Diego harbor cruise
- Close-up views of Point Loma, The U.S. Naval Fleet and Submarine Base and more
- Crew narrates the local points of interes
- Tour the beautiful San Diego Bay on a Coast Guard certified yacht
- Multiple departure times to fit your schedule.
Departure & Return
Boarding: Pier 2. Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local metered Parking is available for Pier 1 on both sides of North Harbor Drive. For Pier 2, ACE Parking lot on the pier next to the USS Midway Museum.
What To Expect
Listen to insightful commentary from your guide as you pass landmarks such as the Cabrillo National Monument, the U.S. Naval Fleet and Submarine Base, Shelter Island, Harbor Island, and Point Loma. You'll likely see some California sea lions along the way. Step up to the onboard snack bar to purchase some hot or cold items while you cruise. Return to the pier after 90 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Coast Guard regulations require photo ID for boarding.
- We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades.
- Access to outer decks is via stairs only, and not wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Ages 3 and under are free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hornblower Cruises Events
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Really beautiful boat ride I couldn’t say it in any other words, it’s best to be there earlier to get the good seats" See review