- San Diego sailing excursion
- Complimentary beer, soft drinks and snacks on board
- Small-group tour is limited to just six people, ensuring an intimate experience
- Bring your own music to play on the surround-sound speakers
Departure & Return
PLASE NOTE: A physical boarding pass will be required to board your assigned sailboat. Your boarding pass will be provided at our Sail San Diego office. You can find us on the corner of the first floor underneath Fiddlers Green and next to Paragon Deli.
What To Expect
Set sail on a daytime adventure in San Diego Harbor to soak in the warm sun on the Pacific with the glistening city lights behind you. Both trips are three hours long. No matter which sail you choose, you'll enjoy complimentary beer, soft drinks and snacks. Provided polar-fleece jackets, hats and wind gear are on hand if you get chilly. There are also complimentary sunglasses, sunscreen for your use, too, and provided binoculars allow you to admire the coastline or look for wildlife! Bring your own music to plug into the boat's surround-sound system to further personalize your trip.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: Each booking is limited to six (6) passengers
- You MUST call the local operator to confirm your departure time after booking. Departure times vary throughout the year. Guest must contact Sail San Diego after purchase for the exact departure time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sail San Diego
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would highly recommend this sailing excursion to anyone visiting or even locals." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews