- Sonoma and Napa 2-day wine country getaway from San Francisco
- Witness the towering redwoods of Muir Woods National Monument (own expense)
- Indulge in up to 10 wine tastings at top-quality California wineries (some tasting fees may apply)
- Tour Benziger Family Winery in Napa
- Overnight accommodations in quaint downtown Sonoma
- Enjoy a gourmet box lunch on day 2
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Passengers will be picked up from central San Francisco hotels between approximately 8am and 9am, depending on the hotel location. If you are staying outside the city center, or in a private residence or vacation rental, we will find the next closest pickup point for you. Tours return to San Francisco hotels at approximately 6pm - 7pm.
What To Expect
Lunch on Day 2 is included, but the rest of your meals are at your own expense, giving you the flexibility to eat what you wish—wine country is known for its culinary hotspots almost as much as its wine, so you won’t be lacking in restaurant options.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour operator reserve the right to cancel tours due to lack of participation, vehicle breakdown, weather or road conditions
- Recommended for people 21 years and older
- Must be 21 years or older with valid photo ID to consume alcohol
- One small overnight bag per person. Recommended that bag be soft and easy to fit beneath car seats
- Wear layered clothing. San Francisco temperatures may be quite cool while Sonoma may be significantly colder or warmer depending on the season
- Please advise lunch selection for Day 2 in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking
- Due to hotel accommodations reserved in advance, any changes to dates will incur 100% cancellation penalty
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incredible Adventures
If you cancel at least 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 day of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 2 and 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Muir Woods and Wine Country Tour from San Francisco.