- Experience two contrasting sides of San Francisco with a trip to Alcatraz and Chinatown
- An audio guide provides narration for your tour of Alcatraz
- A guide escorts you through the maze of vibrant streets that makes up the heart of Chinatown
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a walking tour. Guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty.
- All guests must supply the name and birthdate of everyone visiting the island at least 10 days prior to your tour. Should you fail to provide these, your reservation will be canceled.
- All guests (over 18) must bring ID on the day of their tour. Without ID, Alcatraz Cruises will not release your ticket for you to travel to Alcatraz.
- Last-minute amendments are not possible due to the venue regulations
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Take Walks New York by Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Alcatraz Island Ticket with Chinatown and North Beach Guided Walking Tour.
- "I would wear comfortable shoes and always bring a jacket!" See review