- Travel around San Francisco on a double-decker bus, hopping on and off at any of its stops with your ticket
- Upgrade to the Premium pass to include a night tour
- Upgrade to the Deluxe pass to include an additional 24 hours of hop-on-hop-off and a night tour
- Flexible, fun and family-friendly way to make the most of your time in the city!
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Classic 1-day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 3pm will be valid for 24 hours from time of redemption.
- Night tour operates on a first-come, first-served basis, so try to arrive early to secure your seat
- Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
- Wheelchair accessible, please call ahead for arrangements
- Daytime Tour: Show your paper or mobile voucher to a member of the Big Bus staff at any of the stops along your route to redeem.
- Night Tour: Redeem vouchers at the start of the tour, Pier 41 Fisherman's Wharf (RH5P+GX North Beach, San Francisco, CA, USA), No tours on July 4th, Thanksgiving, Dec 24th and Dec 31st.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Be prepared with warm clothes if you wish to go on the upper level." See review
- "The visitors should know that there are several popular stops where people get off so those are the best times to be able to get a seat on top of the bus." See review
- "Weather was perfect but it’s gets chilly so take a scarf or sweater" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews