- Walking tour around San Francisco's Chinatown and North Beach
- Discover the beauty of Chinese sculpture and architecture
- Learn how fortune cookies are made
- Sample authentic Chinese dim sum
- Indulge your sense with a tea tasting
- Explore Beat generation hangouts and Western saloons
- Savor North Beach's Italian heritage with delicious pizza
Departure & Return
In front of the Chinatown Gate
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next, head for North Beach, to learn about the history and culture of this historically Italian neighborhood. Follow your guide to some of the little-known hidden gems that serve authentic Italian coffee and other treats. Additionally, search out authentic Chinese and Italian crafts and pottery and uncover their hidden secrets only intrepid locals know.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- ATTENTION: Each Youth or Child registration requires an Adult registration
- Most travelers can participate
- Proof of vaccination or wearing masks are required on all tours, in accordance with CDC guidelines and requirements from the State of California and the City of San Francisco.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Tastes of the City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms