Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore San Francisco by restored VW bus and enjoy access to places larger buses can't reach
- Stop for photo ops of landmarks such as the Golden Gate Bridge and Painted Ladies
- Hear about the city's history while listening to songs from the 1960s and '70s
- Sip provided California white wine and local craft beer on the afternoon tours
- Choose between a shared small group tour or a private tour just for your own party
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Union Square Pickup location: 427 Post Street, right across from Morton's Steakhouse . Please arrive 10 min prior so we can leave the tour in time. Thank you!
1300 Columbus Ave, directly in front of Hotel Caza on the sidewalk in the white loading zone. If you are standing with the hotel to your back, to the right is a small park and to the left you will see the pyramid building in the distance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number of 3 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation or rebooking to another time after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Portable wheelchair ok
- Booster seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Recommended tip amount :$15-$20 per passenger. (Did you know that tips make up a large amount of our tour guide income in the US?)
- Note that each vehicle seats up to 7 people total. We can still accommodate larger groups seated in separate vehicles.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Everyone in your group needs to complete our digital waiver.
- Anyone showing symptoms of COVID 19, including fever, cough or shortness of breath won’t be able to participate.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask while inside the bus. We will have extra masks for purchase in case you have forgotten yours. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Painted Ladies Tour Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews