Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided wine tastings at Sonoma Valley Wineries
- Delicious lunch of gourmet Italian cuisine and regional wines
- Round-trip transport from San Francisco in a vintage VW bus
- Small-group tour ensures an intimate tasting experience
- Option to upgrade to a private tour for up to 6 people
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the shared tour option, a minimum number of 4 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Recommended tip amount : tips make up a large chunk of our tour guide income in the US) Thank you for being considerate as we would like to give you a Professional tour guide.
- If you prefer to eat lunch at the Sonoma Plaza- please let us know. We might be able to make that happen. Depending on the group consensus.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Note that each vehicle seats up to 7 people total. We can still accommodate larger groups seated in separate vehicles.
- Everyone in your group needs to complete our digital waiver.
- COVID-19: A plexiglass partition has been installed between the driver and passengers. The touch points on our buses will be fully disinfected between and during tours.
- Anyone showing symptoms of COVID 19, including fever, cough or shortness of breath won’t be able to participate.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask while inside the bus. We will have extra masks for purchase in case you have forgotten yours. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Painted Ladies Tour Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If riding in a SUPER COOL, vintage VW bus (that backfires occasionally) through beautiful wine country and hanging out with fun people isn't your thing, you should look for a tour somewhere else." See review
- "Very good tour guide from Painted Ladies, at some of the wineries it went a bit fast though to be able to reflect over what wine you actually tasted but that is rather up to the winery guide." See review
- "The day was really well planned; stop at the Golden Gate Bridge, a winery, lunch, a winery with cave tour, another winery, and then a chocolate shop!" See review