10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine gorgeous scenery, and wine tasting on the ultimate Bay Area / Wine Country tour. Visit Muir Woods National Monument - home to some of the oldest and largest Coastal Redwoods in the world. Stop at two wineries where you can explore the vineyards and taste a number of locally produced wines. Head on to historic Sonoma Square where you will have time to explore on your own and stop for lunch at one of the many amazing restaurants. In the afternoon, enjoy a private wine cave tour before heading back to San Francisco. Leave the hassles of driving and navigating to your guide and enjoy the day.
- See Sequoia Redwood trees at Muir Woods National Monument (admission included)
- Visit 2 wineries, where you taste local wines, enjoy lunch or sightseeing at historic Sonoma Square, and get a private wine cave tour
- Stop at Marin headlands for views and photo ops of Golden Gate Bridge
- Convenient round-trip transportation from select San Francisco hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Admission fee to Muir Woods National Monument ($15 per person)
Wine tasting fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Pickup and drop-off from residential addresses
Departure & Return
San Francisco, CA, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that car seats are required for children 8 years and below. You must bring your own car seat as these will not be provided.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Bay Area Tours Llc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Redwoods and Wine Country Trip Including Wine Tasting and Cave Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Redwoods and Wine Country Trip Including Wine Tasting and Cave Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Redwoods and Wine Country Trip Including Wine Tasting and Cave Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - SausalitoNature and Wildlife - SausalitoWine Tastings - SausalitoFull-day Tours - SausalitoFood Tours - Napa & SonomaBus Tours - Napa & SonomaNature and Wildlife - Napa & SonomaWine Tastings - Napa & SonomaFull-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35San Francisco ZooWalt Disney® Family MuseumCartoon Art MuseumPacific HeightsMarine Mammal CenterChildren's Creativity MuseumFerry BuildingLombard StreetCalifornia Historical SocietyUSS PampanitoJames R. Herman Cruise Terminal at Pier 27SS Jeremiah O'BrienGrateful Dead HouseJapanese Tea GardenMarin HeadlandsSoMa (South of Market)Twin PeaksMission DistrictAquarium of the Bay