Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour San Francisco sightseeing tour
- See the city’s landmarks aboard a colorful 1970s Volkswagen bus
- Wind through Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, North Beach, the Castro, the Mission, downtown and more
- Travel on streets that larger vehicles cannot pass through
- Enjoy photo ops at the Golden Gate Bridge
- Hear entertaining stories and history from an informative guide
- This small-group tour is limited to 12 people (6 people per bus), ensuring a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
Our buses will pull-up ON HYDE street near the corner of Hyde & Jefferson Street. Landmarks are side of the Argonaut Hotel or the park across the street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- While not wheelchair accessible, that doesn’t stop us from helping out with folding a wheelchair and placing it in the back. So come and have fun!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tips - Yes please and thank you! It is customary for those of us who work in the service industry to expect to earn gratuity in order to meet living standards. Usually is 15%-20% of your total purchase or at least $10 per person. Thanks in advance!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Francisco Love Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms