1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
8 Tamalpais Dr, Corte Madera, CA 94925, USA
5/15/2019 - 7/29/2022
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metta Yoga Studio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yoga Classes?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Yoga Classes?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Yoga Classes?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yoga Classes?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesYoga ClassesSports Lessons Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesSan FranciscoUnique Experiences - CaliforniaYoga Classes - CaliforniaSports Lessons - CaliforniaUnique Experiences - SausalitoYoga Classes - SausalitoSports Lessons - SausalitoUnique Experiences - Napa & SonomaYoga Classes - Napa & SonomaSports Lessons - Napa & SonomaCategory
ExploratoriumSan Francisco Maritime National Historical ParkTwin PeaksThe CastroSoMa (South of Market)Japanese Tea GardenCalifornia Historical SocietyPier 39Mission DistrictNorth BeachFerry Plaza Farmers MarketMacondray LaneBarbary Coast TrailHuntington Park Golden Gate National Recreation AreaSea CliffAnchor Brewing CompanyPresidioSan Francisco ZooSS Jeremiah O'Brien