Are you interested in?
31 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
104 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
32 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
With its rich agricultural bounty, Tuscany is one of the greatest culinary regions of Italy. In this 4-hour private hands-on cooking class, get whisked to a working organic farm in the Chianti region where the owner will teach you to prepare an authentic farm-to-table Tuscan lunch from his gardens. This activity also includes wine tasting, tours of the estate, and private round-trip transportation from your hotel in San Gimignano.
- Learn how to prepare bruschetta, fresh pasta, and classic tiramisu
- Tour the organic gardens and wine cellar that dates back to 1825
- Sample estate-produced extra-virgin olive oil, honey, and jams
- Taste four wines and a glass of grappa with your lunch
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking Driver/guide
Extra virgin olive oil tasting
Cooking class with chef
Pick up from hotel in San Gimignano
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Gimignano Porta San Giovanni, 53037 San Gimignano, Province of Siena, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up in front of Porta San Giovanni
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse from San Gimignano?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse from San Gimignano?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse from San Gimignano?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse from San Gimignano?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P54