- Explore the Chianti region while driving a vintage Fiat 500
- No need to plan a meal, as a Tuscan lunch and wine tasting is included
- Travel with a guide who takes you along some of the region’s most scenic routes
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in San Gimignano
Departure & Return
Please note that pick up and departure are not included in the price, a pick up service can be requested at an additional cost.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A valid driver's license is required to drive the 500 car. Drivers must be at least 18 years old
- Drivers must be able to drive a manual transmission
- A valid credit card is required in order to do the tour as a driver
- The tour take places rain or shine. In case the weather does not allow us to attend the tour due to heavy rain or wind, clients will be offered an alternative or a full refund. In case a storm occur during the tour and the guide decide that for security reasons is better not to continue with the tour you will be escorted back to the departure place but if this happen no refund will be issued as this is beyond our control
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that pick up and departure are not included in the price, a pick up service can be requested at an additional cost.
- At the time of the rental a pre-authorization on credit card will be made as a guarantee for any damage, which will be canceled upon return from the tour if there has been no material damage to the vehicle.
- Please note that if your booking includes Children remember that a maximum of 4 People are allowed in a car.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Fiat 500 Tour of the Chianti Roads from San Gimignano.