2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting with Wine School
Lunch with a 4-course meal
Food and Oils tasting
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included.
Departure & Return
Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano SI, Italy
Meeting point directly in the Winery
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten Free option is available
- Maximum of 5 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Helicopter Wine Tour with Pickup in Italy?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Helicopter Wine Tour with Pickup in Italy?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Helicopter Wine Tour with Pickup in Italy?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Helicopter Wine Tour with Pickup in Italy?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHelicopter ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan GimignanoShore Excursions - TuscanyHelicopter Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyShore Excursions - SienaHelicopter Tours - SienaCity Tours - SienaPorts of Call Tours - SienaShore Excursions - ChiantiHelicopter Tours - ChiantiCity Tours - ChiantiPorts of Call Tours - ChiantiCategory