2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the art of pasta making and other Italian cooking techniques at a 2-hour class in Tuscany. Visit a winery and learn to create three varieties of pasta plus other Tuscan classics, with guidance from a chef. Then, savor your creations for lunch or dinner. Afterward, enjoy an estate tour and tastings of 15 home-made winery products, including wines and olive oils. Choose a lunchtime or evening class, with no hotel pickup or drop-off included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Saved to wishlist!
Tuscan Crostini, Tomatoes Crostini, Sausages Crostini.
Handmade fresh pasta
The Three types of pasta we have prepared together, with the their sauces.
Cantuccini with Dessert Wine
Cantuccini biscuits with dessert wine.
3-course dinner or lunch
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaUnique Experiences - SienaCooking Classes - SienaDining Experiences - SienaWine Tastings - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiUnique Experiences - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory