Are you interested in?
78 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
104 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in San Gimignano
0 Tours & Activities
45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Tuscany is one of Italy’s most famous wine regions, but you don’t need a full day exploring the vineyards to enjoy a taste of Tuscan wine. The family-run Podere la Marronaia winery is just minutes from San Gimignano and this private 45-minute tour includes a tasting of organic wines and extra virgin olive oils.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Martiri di Citerna, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Podere la Marronaia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 26252P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaDining Experiences - SienaWine Tastings - SienaWalking Tours - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiCategory