1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Visit an organic winery for an exclusive private tour complete with a balsamic tasting and light lunch. Walk from the San Gimignano town center to explore a family-run farm where both grapes and olives are grown. Taste several organic wines alongside a light lunch including bruschetta, pasta, and a range of pecorino cheeses.
- Learn about wine production with a private tour
- Sample several Tuscan wines during a guided tasting
- Meet the people behind the wines and extra virgin olive oil
- Sit down for a classic lunch of bruschetta, pasta, and cheese
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to and from attractions
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Martiri di Citerna, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise of dietary restrictions at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Podere la Marronaia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine & Extra Virgin Olive Oil tasting with Light Meal?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine & Extra Virgin Olive Oil tasting with Light Meal?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Wine & Extra Virgin Olive Oil tasting with Light Meal?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine & Extra Virgin Olive Oil tasting with Light Meal?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I can't say enough good things about our experience and I highly, highly recommend booking this tour for your time in Tuscany!" See review
Product code: 26252P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaWine Tastings - SienaWalking Tours - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiCategory