4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Truffles are one of the most prestigious products from Tuscany, but how to find these precious delicacies in the wild is a closely guarded secret among local foragers. With this experience, join an expert truffle hunter in the Tuscan woods just outside San Gimignano as he and his dogs roust out aromatic white or black truffles from the underbrush. Celebrate your finds with a truffle-infused lunch afterwards.
- Learn the secret to finding wild truffles in the Tuscan countryside
- Join an expert local forager and his dogs in a private truffle reserve
- Enjoy lunch featuring fresh local truffles after the hunt
- Views of San Gimignano’s towers from the surrounding hills
Saved to wishlist!
Pick Up & Drop Off
Departure & Return
Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano SI, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fly To Wine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 111446P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesFood ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesSan GimignanoUnique Experiences - TuscanyFood Tours - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyUnique Experiences - SienaFood Tours - SienaCooking Classes - SienaDining Experiences - SienaWine Tastings - SienaUnique Experiences - ChiantiFood Tours - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory